First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Inside

What the heck did I played...



Game no: 172
Genre: Puzzle
Platform: PC

What's is it about:
Ok, let me see if I can understand this game properly. It about a boy trying to escape some evil men out to get him. He needs to overcomes obstacles and puzzle to be free

Gameplay consist of:
- Jumping
- Swimming
- Puzzle Solving
- Timing 
- Controlling minions like lemmings

What I liked: 
- I have no clue about the story but the visual is great. Playdead (from the studio that brought you Limbo) made a visual impressive game.
- Variety of game play.
- 2D perspective is great. But sometimes it made you wonder why you can't just go to the left

What I didn't Liked:
- 3/4 in the end of the game the boy became a (SPOILER). And this (SPOILER) is 100% wrong as hell. I really don know why did it change to the (SPOILER)
- The (SPOILER) gameplay is also somewhat frustrating
- The Ending (I was like the fudge???). It end abruptly. But after you change into a (SPOILER) I don't see anyway coming out of that one.

Status: Beat the game until the end credits. There is a secret ending. Is it worth to get all the secrets to unlock the secret ending? Probably. I just YouTube it. Saves a lot of time.

Score: Worth to be played at least once... But really this game is short. Like 2 hours. Short. So it's good for one sitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment