First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Day 302: Well I'm still here

It Thursday but I am blogging this as a continuation on day 301. It's been close the 24 hours and I am still working. I have not got a good nights sleep. Only a couple of hours. My wife is worried sick. I am hanging there. KL has a weird thunderstorm at 7:00am in the morning. At least we got some Nasi Lemak for breakfast. That was a good pick me up after I vomitted on 3am KFC... Note to everyone... Do not eat KFC after 2 hours past its date. It doesn't age well. Everybody was frantically trying to finish the tender up. I had to content doing a lot of compiling and printing work. After 9am my brain went on to autopilot. Like my body was here by my brain was somewhere else.

The funny thing is the tender was due at 12pm and the place was 40 mins away. But by 11:20 we were all still doing it without any urgency. The boss say she will work her magic and we don't need to worry about the late submission. Which I find highly suspect. We manage to wrap everything up and leave the door around 12:20pm. I didn't follow the group since I was so damn tired and I decided to drive very slowly back home and catch a couple of hours of sleep.

The sucky part of this was the HR lady did not approve my unrecorded leave for working 14 hours above the norm... Grrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment