First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Spy Hunter

Man... I remember this game to be easier


This is a good game. 
Genre: Action
Platform: PS2
The good
- the Interceptor is the coolest car in video game. It's a car, boat, bike and hovercraft 
- the stages and fast paced and short (around 7 minutes)
- weapons systems
- you get to drive the 2.0 version late in the game
The bad
- the objectives reset everytime you load a stage
- weapons can be carried over the past stages 
- some of the bad guys are damn cheap
- the later stages are hard 
Status: Finished until mission 09/14. Then they ask to get an extra 4 objectives that looks impossible to get. I think that's how they extend the replay value since this game can be beaten in 3 hours (if you are really good)

3/5


No comments:

Post a Comment