First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, November 13, 2015

Day 131: Today is an epic day

First off the title should be I got confirmed ... Finally but since there are lot of other stuff that happen today so the title needs to be different...

Firstly... I finally signed my confirmation papers. So I'm a permanent staff member. Well there things that I need to do but I don't see it's difficult. It's like learning a new subject 

Secondly... Everybody seems to be worried about me not coming to work yesterday (I was on leave). Lots of how are you. Hope everything is ok... Makes me feel appreciated 

Thirdly... The boss organized an internal meeting today but since I need to leave early my boss is keen on me doing the meeting with him first before the rest of the guys join in... My boss is awesome

Fourthly... I was about to go home earlier and the all of the sudden... The lift crap out on me. I was stuck from 430 until 5. It would be great if I was stuck with a hot chick or something but I was stuck with one of my bosses... An epic end to an epic day... Happy weekend 

Achievement: got confirmed 

No comments:

Post a Comment