First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Day 139: The boss is back in town

Yay, finally the team is back. We had a meeting on what we need to prepare for tomorrow's meeting. Basically it was a meeting within a meeting. After doing some revisions and stuff I think we have s solid presentation lineup. The meeting started from 11 and all the way till 2.30pm. We had lunch at the bosses office. Ordered dominoes pizza... The pizza had a good beginning but a very not so good after taste... Oh well... free food, so I'm not complaining. You know what else I am not complaining? Tomorrow's whole day of free food and meetings. I think I should pack in a jacket. It is bound to get cold.


No comments:

Post a Comment