First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Day 130: The weather is getting bad

Today work as usual. Nothing interesting happen until around 4pm. There was a big thunderstorm came through the office. I was already worried that there was going to be a flash flood. But I was in a meeting so I can leave the office yet. Good thing that the meeting ended at 5pm. I quickly pack my stuff and leave. I found out, since it rained heavily, the parking lot almost got water coming in. IF after 20 mins in, the whole level 1 could be flooded with rain. Hopefully that is not the case. Other than that, another tender that I worked won... which is great for me

Level up: +1
Current level: 26

No comments:

Post a Comment