First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, November 20, 2015

Day 134: Team Dynamic

I was so tired yesterday that I forgot to post. Today just come back from post team building session. Basically it's just a way to gauge where do you stand in the company. There are 4 categories which are DISC. I fall under the category of I for Influence... I notice everyone in the bracket of I are all carefree and loud people. Which is awesome...

Highlights of the day since it was a day course 
- rendition of summer loving from grease. That was hilarious. Our team won since we were the only one singing. But the actual winner is a colleague who invented the vertical pelvic thrust move. It was so good that he had to do it 3 times 
- had to draw what we think how do we fit in the company. Mine was not bad at all... I'm so laid back
- everybody was taking about if they have any issues with any departments. I can't find any faults with it since I'm just 7 months in and I like everyone. Not sure if they like me.
- a aerobics session in the middle where everyone even the upper management grove to the beat

Lowlights of the day
- it was so long. We finished at 930pm
- food was ok but not great. Just enough for us to not starve 

Great team dynamic session. Probably would do it again if given the opportunity. I do pith the upper management and HR since they have to do this for 3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment