First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Day 126: I feel appreciated

Yesterday i took Emergency Leave due to family stuff. So today I'm back at work. In the morning. My colleague invited me to attend a meeting. We all had lunch together. I came back to the office around 130pm. My HR manager as me to accompany her to the bank. In the middle of the bank trip. She said she wanted to eat sushi. So I went for 2nd lunch. Came back at the office around 3pm. Did 90 mins of work and left. I kind of love it everyone seems to want me around helping them and doing stuff. Hopefully tomorrow I have a better day not going anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment