First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Day 127: Chicken and Egg

No, that's not what I had for lunch. That is the constant bickering of the sales team and the technical team. The sales team says "upgrade your infrastructure so we get more clients"... And the tech team says "how to upgrade the infrastructure when we don't have clients" I just stood at the back at smile. It seems that everyone has a plan to proceed next year. But it all comes down to money. Besides that I just found out that the we have won the project and all because I did the tender (well part of it). So I got thanked. If this was facebook I will be feeling appreciated...

Achievement: Won first project 

No comments:

Post a Comment