First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Spider-Man

Gaming was much simpler then...


Game no: 111
Genre: Action
Platform: PS1
Factory Sealed: 165
The good:
- Storyline
- Variety of gameplay
- Lots of characters to interact with
- Gameplay still holds up
- Best voice acting for a 15 year old game
The bad:
Well I can't be judging the bad with today's current tech since it won't be fair 
- Some bosses are tough as nails
- Camera needs work
- Symbiotes 
Hardware limitation makes
- Swinging limited
- Tank controls 
- 3 press attacks 
- No free view 

Status: Finish the game and use cheats to unlock the rest of the outfits.

3/5


No comments:

Post a Comment