First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Day 133: A couple things happened

Well today I left for the office late. When I got there I realized I took the wrong laptop. So I had to head back to change the laptop. Got to the office and straight for lunch.

During lunch I found out why there is one person so cynical about work. The short form is since the company is controlled by the illuminati only certain members will get the privilege of joining team rocket in the league of assassins. So I'm basically screwed on that part. But I love my job so I have no complains 

And finally at 3Pm my boss said his farewell. He is going on an international holiday for a week. So we have the keys to the department. Woot... So going home earlier than usual

No comments:

Post a Comment