First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Batman Gotham City Racer

Ok I got a new review scoring system... Rather than 1 - 5  which is hard to quantify I got a new rating system I am using. Let's implement it on a couple of games



Genre: Racing
Platform: PS1
The good:
- Got exclusive cut scenes from the animated series
errr that abou it
The bad
- Everything else
- Time on gameplay
- The car handles like jelly
- The open world is not to open. The ambition was there but I think they bite of more than they could chew

Status: 5 Mins of gameplay and after dying multiple times.. I give up

Score: Delete this game and never speak of it again

No comments:

Post a Comment