First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, November 27, 2015

Day 140: Sales Meeting

Usually I blog at the end of the day but a lot of things are going to happen today and I don't want to miss a thing 

I left home at 645 since I'm scared to arrive late. When I came here I was greeted by the friendly hotel staff. This meeting room looks like a penthouse suite. 

Here are some pics to prove it


Panoramic view


They have a room outside where there serve breakfast and free flow drinks 


Had breakfast (pastries) and earl grey. Now waiting for the rest of the troops 

1045am

Meeting adjourned for morning break. 


The menu include 

Pandan cake (didn't eat that)
Tandoori Fish Sandwich (not bad)
Assorted fruit 
Steamed prawn popia (had to wait but the taste is good)
Apam with coconut chutney ( the chutney is awesome)
Banana smoothie (is like a banana split in a cup)


Now back to the meeting

It's 521. Live blogging was halted a while since I was busy preparing for presentation 

After that is lunch time. To go for lunch we need to take an express lift to the sky deck and then go up 38th floors. Here is the view from above 


And here is the menu


Here are my reviews on the food


This sashimi salad is cold and the fish taste fresh. The seaweed adds a certain taste to it


First time I ate tuna tartar. The laymans terms is tuna chopped and served raw


Chicken spring roll nothing new


Mushroom soup that goes well with bread. There is bread but I forgot to take the picture 


Sweet and sour fish. It taste like sweet and sour fish 


Roast chicken with mushroom and hickory sauce. This is yummy


Asparagus with nuts. The asparagus are huge 


Fried rice nuff said



And for dessert is pie with homemade ice cream. Not cold though 

After that I got nervous for my presentation. So I didn't eat evening tea but here are the highlights



My teams presentation went long. Like 1hr 40mins too long. My presentation went well without any hitch. People doesn't seem to interested. Or maybe they are just too tired. 

After the presentation there is one more activity. Karaoke + buffet. The buffet was good. There are a lot of variety. They also offer free booze to the non Muslims people. My observation is drunk people are hilariously funny. I did sing or more like butchered a couple of songs with my sales boss. That was fun. The weekend is upon me. Time to rest 

Level up:+1
Current level: 18

No comments:

Post a Comment