First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, November 6, 2015

Day 128: Lots of benefits

Today as I began another lazy Friday... (unless I have something due, I really hate to work on Friday's). Got to the office, had breakfast (after 2 weeks). At 10 got a fire safety talk. That was fun and informative. Learned a lot and I have to get some fire extinguishers as well as some smoke detectors. In the evening was the bi-monthly company meeting. The CEO announce that since the company is doing well, we all get to share the perks. Among the perks are,  more leave for next year (yay!!!) better medical plan (even better) and couple of other benefits that are not that important. Overall good day today... Can't wait for next week. Good evening and have a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment