First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, November 2, 2015

Day 125: Freedom

This is going to be a long post. Basically this weekend is not a holiday for me. I had to work and get all of the tender documents ready. On Sunday after all my family obligations, at 6pm I went to the office and finished all of the stuff that is due. I worked till 930 and I think I've printed out more than 400 pages. There were a lot of wasted paper. After 9 I went back and had a steak dinner. Which was yummy. 

Today I came and frantically finish the last minute items that needed to be complete. Everyone also pitched in. Some help wrapped the document, some help burn it into a disc. (Which is a waste since less than 10MB). I went with my friend to send the tender and before 12 our mission was complete. There was another due but it wasn't my responsibility. But I still helped when needed. At 230 my whole team went for lunch and it's free from my friend. Yay... Now I can finish my pet project 

Level:+1
Current level: 25

No comments:

Post a Comment