First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, April 6, 2024

Monk S7

 One more season of fun 










Milestones: Monk finally reach his 100th case in this season. This show is forever evergreen. You can enjoy it no matter how old you are. I am going to ask my daughter to watch this after she finish her exams 

Saying goodbye: We lost two characters this season. Dr Kroger (who the actual actor died) and Kevin (Mr Monks neighbor) both will be missed 

Mr Monk Goes Underwater: Best episode of this season because Monk hates close spaces. I found that the more uncomfortable the episode is, it will be the funniest one 

Ending: It ends not in a cliffhanger but it sets up next season which is the 8th and final season. Everything will be wrapped up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment