First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, April 18, 2024

Monk S8

The Final Season










Mr Monk tie up loose ends: This season shows everything about Monk that needs tying up. Every character needed a story has been told.

Say goodbye: It is always hard but I see that this is 125 episodes of great television. You can watch this again and again and you will be entertained 

Lot's of milestones: Monk got back his badge, celebrated his Birthday, be a best man

The end: It was a great ending and a happy one. Monk lives on... The best part is. They made a movie out of it which I am going to review next 



No comments:

Post a Comment