First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, April 26, 2024

Parks and Recreation Season 1

From the creator of The Office 










What is it about? In the town of Pawnee it follow Leslie Knopp and the office of Parks and Recreation. It is basically a single camera comedy (like the office) where we follow them like a documentary 

Is it funny? First season so it's too hard to tell. But they made 7 seasons of it. So I think give it time.  

Main goal: To build a park in a pit which I bet is going to be the 7 season finale of this show

Which characters I like: so far none yet. This season is not that funny as it supposed to be 



No comments:

Post a Comment