First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, April 26, 2024

Walker Season 3

This show has made a fan 










Cliffhanger resolve: Yes. It takes a whole season to resolve the cliffhanger which it's always the case of Walker. It makes you invested in the whole chapter 

CW Drama: This is really a CW show. There is not that much action but more drama and I think I am ok with that. This season mostly focus on the Walker kids Auggie and Stella with the rest have their own issues to deal with.

Big Bad: The big bad is not revealed until 4 last episodes but before that you can figure out what is going on

Another cliffhanger: Yeap... to make a story there is another cliffhanger and I don't think this will get resolved anytime soon. Season 4 coming soon 

No comments:

Post a Comment