First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, April 28, 2024

We Own This City

This is the true story on how it change the entire police force in the states










What is it about? This story is about crooked cops who police the city of Baltimore where they just take what they want and do a lot of false arrest. This series shows how little or no accountability the police had during early years (the events took place between 2012 - 2017) and how the Federal Law enforcement handled it 

Jon Bernthal: Is it just me or this guy has been typecast to play a role that involve someone who doesn't play buy the rules and have a lot of guns. He is the MCU Punisher 

I didn't quite follow the story: This story is told in a form of flashbacks and the present. I understand the main plot of the story but there were too many characters on the table. In the end I just follow one plot point

Do I still want to visit the US? Yes but probably just go to the touristy place. This place is scary...  

No comments:

Post a Comment