First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, April 28, 2024

Week 17 - Still on the Eid mood.

This week is just be a normal week for me. I mean there is drama but nothing I can't handle. Ended with food so that is always good. 

Apr 21
• so it turns out that my mother bribe some police official so that’s a jail able offence. Other than that it was the same story as before minus mom in laws signature
• My neighbor invited the family for a Eid brunch. We ate nice food. Finally got to see her house which was beautiful and watch some tv. After that I had to go back and go grocery shopping because wife students are coming
• Today wife’s students from 2013 came to the house to have a reunion. The last time the whole of us were in a group was 7 years ago. Now everyone is married and have children of their own. I cooked some curry chicken. The maid made some friend chicken and veggies. One brought cake and brownies. Overall it was an awesome time. Took pictures and laugh, the last guest left at 745 which gave me time to do some classes
• Me and wife had bad poops 💩.

Apr 22
• H1 first day of IGCSE. Her first paper is Art and Design.
• So I got a call from my cousin asking if my Mother in Law (MIL) is still wanting to sell her house. She found an offer for 2.5 million. After talking to my wife we presented the offer to her. My wife got yelled at and been called "unwise and crazy". That really hurt her feelings and I know what is going to know is going to happen next.
• I was right. Last night around 1am she cried herself off. I really am super pissed off at my MIL. So starting today I am going to distance my wife from her for as long as I can. She can just piss off.

Apr 23
• H1 done her Art and Design project. I'll see if I can include the picture here She also have an Eid party so her test started late

Apr 24
• Today wife had a Eid celebration at her university. 120 students participated and there were a lot of food. We stayed from 12-5. I am so tired.

Apr 25
• Wife went to the labor department that is in charge of labor welfare. So she did a long interview and I was not allowed to join. After the interview they called me in to tell me that the next step in May is meeting the panel of doctors to assess her. I ask what are the chances and they say for back pain is relatively low but we can try. Wife was a bit down. It is a lot of life changing money and she is being very negative about it. I told her we have to try if not we won't know
• My friend who is sad this whole week since her boyfriend didn't called finally is okay. It turns out her boyfriend was giving her the silent treatment because of me. She is still talking to me and her boyfriend didn't like that she kept that from him. Now my friend is going to Europe to see him and is going to pay for his ticket to come and see him. She as for my advice and I advice against it. But she keep defending that guy. After a while I got frustrated and just hang up. I feel sorry for her. She is "love drunk" that she forget that she is being used by this person. This person is making her feel guilty. Oh well... who am I in this conversation. Might as well I just keep quiet and just pray for the best

Apr 27
• Today is open house time. We got 2 invitations to go for open house. One was my wife aunt which makes the best Sambal Jawa ever. I just ate that and I am full.
• The other was my Father in Law invited everyone to come. To also celebrate my nephew birthday as well I guess. Mom tagged along for both parties and have fun. In my FIL house my SIL also brought her in laws as well so that was a fun get together. Plus there were so many food that I didn't eat that much. The problem was going there and coming home. I think we spend like 4 hours on the road.
• I couldn't send my friend to the airport. Well they are off to Europe for a month. Probably see them next month or not. Time will tell I guess.

Next week will be my 18th years anniversary. I didn't plan anything because I was too busy. Hopefully we will do something nice

No comments:

Post a Comment