First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Anyone but you

This is more a reverse rom com 











What is it about?
Two people who met each other but hated each others guts need to tolerate each other for a wedding

The Good
The story is interesting since they started hating each other before things get better 
A lot of funny moments like laugh out loud funny 
Sydney Sweeney has that cute girl next door feel 

The Bad
It doesn't shows what happens in the end with them.
Really rich people problems in this wedding so this situation is unlikely to happen  

The Ugly
Nothing much

After Credits: Yes

Verdict: I like this movie. A must watch 

No comments:

Post a Comment