First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, April 8, 2024

Week 14 - Last week of Ramadan

So less than 10 days left before we celebrate Eid. So that is something. As for me its just as normal. Nothing much is going on which for me is good day

Mar 31
• I talked about death with wife. It triggered her badly and she went on to a spiral and didn’t leave the room for 24 hours. I had to get burgers for break fast and eat it in her room. This is among the reason why I can’t be myself around her. Everything I say she will take it to heart. Which makes me sad. So I have to learn to think first before talking

Apr 1
• manage to bring wife shopping and she bought a cream dress. Now all that’s left is me I guess.
• H1 went for an iftar with friends at the mosque. She came home late. It was a good memory for her

Apr 2
• H1 invited her friends over for iftar. I cooked a lot of Japanese food. It was good and her friends had fun

Apr 3
• had to go to 2 different hospitals for doctors appointments. H2 is tagging along. H2 needs to be medicated same as H1 due to the changes in hormone. Nothing to serious. It’s just a transition phase
• Went to another hospital where wife needs to do another operation on the 19th since the previous operation didn’t stick. She is not looking forward for that one
• Wife best work friend came to break fast with us. I made some pasta and brought him to the mosque. We end up talking until late

Apr 4
• went to mom in laws house to find a shirt that matches the girl. Found something yellow rather than cream.
• Wife brought the family members to the mall and bought them new clothes as well as treated them to food for iftar. Spend a fortune. It’s for a good cause
• My burgers that I won were finally delivered to the mosque for everyone to enjoy. Job well done finally.
• I was disappointed at my best friend decision but in the end they made the right choice (either that or they are lying to me but there is nothing much I can do about it)

Apr 5
• Got an unauthorize use of my credit card. So had to call the bank to cancel my card

Apr 6

• Today the cleaners are in the house for a deep clean
• Brought wife out. She wanted to go shopping but because it was the last days of Ramadan that means a lot of places are full with people and the roads are jammed with people going back home. In the end we just hang out around town


So that's about. Next week will be Eid... let's see what this is stored for me and the family

No comments:

Post a Comment