First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, March 31, 2024

Week 13 -Wife is in a bad mood (again)

 This week has been a up an down week but ended not so great 

Mar 24

• Wife was in a bad mood today 😞. She locked herself in the room only to come out just for iftar.
• H1 and H2 got scolded by her. H1 because she being rude and selfish and H2 was being mean to her friend. She was angry at me as well but I don’t know why

Mar 25
• Today made bubur lambuk for the first time. It turned out great
• Aad that wife was still in her moody ways

Mar 28
• Today wife is a cheery mood because we get to go Eid shopping. She got shoes, clothes and as well cookies. Good for me too

Mar 29
• H1 last day of high school. After this is O levels
• Brought H1 to go buy clothes for Eid

Mar 30
• H2 had iffar at the mall with her classmates. H1 is the chaperone.
• Went to the same shop for Eid shopping
• Wife back is still giving problems

Overall this week has been a terrible week for wife. I am okay. I choose not to get it to me. Hopefully next week will be better

No comments:

Post a Comment