First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, April 13, 2024

Walker Season 2

More family drama then action 











Previously on: So basically they continue the survillance story from season 1.

The drama: So there is a new family feud for the Walkers in the form of the Davidsons family. The backstory seems forced but it takes 20 episodes to settle the whole event

Saying goodbye: Walker old partner is leaving and there is a new partner coming in at the tail end of the show. I like the new partner better since she is funny 

Cliffhanger: Yes, it end in a bad cliffhanger since the there is a thread wasn't solved 

No comments:

Post a Comment