First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, April 26, 2024

Mean Girls

Same movie new premise 











What is it about?
They remake the Mean Girl movie but now it's the form of a musical and I guess smartphones

The Good
Some songs are very catchy 
The story is more or less the same so there is nothing much to expect out of it
A lot of stars from the old Mean Girls movie came for a short cameo 

The Bad 
The story is a tad too long. 
Not sure that if in school people like this still exist but this movie is a sad in this current age. Everyone just want to fit in

The Ugly
Nothing much

After Credit: Yes

Verdict: If you like the old movie, you will enjoy this one I guess 

No comments:

Post a Comment