First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, April 19, 2024

Mr Monk's Last Case: A Monk Movie

Monk is back in a very weird future 










What is it about?
Everything has change and Monk is in a utter state of depression. It will take all his will to live to solve one more last case 

The Good
Everyone is back except Sharona. But she is shown is a flashback 
The Pandemic really shows how this is Monk's world and we just live in it
There are a lot of funny Monk moments and everyone got their time to shine even if it just for a while 
It opens the door for a future show Maybe?

The Bad
The case is not that great but this is close to home so I get it 
Depressed Monk is very sad and I don't like it 

The Ugly
Suicide is not a pretty picture no matter how you look at it. 

After Credits: Yes

Verdict: A great end for Monk. If you love the series you should watch this movie 

No comments:

Post a Comment