First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Superman & Lois Season 3

There is something Superman can't do anything about 

















Premise: This whole season is about the family dealing with the fact that Lois have aggressive cancer while navigating the bad guy of this season 

Night time: Superman only comes out at night due to special effects are cheaper to make at night. The action this season is few and far between 

Arcs: Everyone has their own story to tell. I think the most boring story is Superman and the most interesting one is actually Lois 

Season 4? Ended in a cliffhanger so expect season 4 to come very late and with an even reduced budget  

No comments:

Post a Comment