First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Ahsoka

They should stop making star wars movies and just focus on the series 

















Premise: This show is a continuation of Star Wars Rebels (the animated show, which I didn't watch) and also after the Mandalorian Season 3. Follows the story of the fallen Jedi Ahsoka 

Can it be understand? Yes it can, even without the back story you can easily understand what are the stakes of the show 

Lightsaber duels: Amazing. One of the best choreograph fights in a star wars show. Even there a special cameo from Anakin Skywalker  

Ending? It ended in a sort of cliffhanger but the story just ends a certain chapter and a new chapter begin with a new set characters. So I don't know 

No comments:

Post a Comment