First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, November 7, 2023

The Bear

This is one of the most amazing show I've watched


















Premise: Carmen Berzatto returns back to his late brother sandwich shop and to find it in disarray

The show evolves: What makes this show different is that there is no clear theme on how they shoot this series. Sometimes it could be just find and other time it just chaos. That makes of an amazing show. This show looks like it's shot like a school project but it not.

Food: There are some pretty food here but this show is not about the food that much, is more about the characters 

What is the bear? You won't get what is it until the last episode and then cuts to season 2  

No comments:

Post a Comment