First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, November 16, 2023

Futurama Season 8

Every couple of years it comes back 










Where it left us: At the end of the season 7 finale which was an awesome ending. But this time they are back which is also great

Stories: This season is not as funny as season before this. I think is it due to the 10 episode. They are trying to cram every character for a story 

Relatable: The pandemic, cryptocurrency and amazon, things that didn't exist a couple years back are not present here. Serious the stories are evergreen 

Verdict: If you love futurama than watch it, but don't expect the same heart like the previous seasons. There are some good episode but the other are just okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment