First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, November 7, 2023

The Bear Season 2

It just gets better 


 








What happens next? They team are trying to open a new restaurant in 3 months and stress is real 

Evolution of characters: Everyone we know from the first season is gone. Everyone had an upgrade. They are still the same person but now better and more refine 

Food: This time there are more delicious food on the table. This show makes me want to go try fine dining but it cost a lot of money. 

Best episode: Season 2 episode 7. For me is the best episode in this show. Really shows a lot of character

Ending? It ended great with a lot of sadness. But good news is Season 3 is coming eventually 

No comments:

Post a Comment