First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, October 30, 2023

Justice League vs Teen Titans

Meet the younger heroes 

















What is it about?
Robin needs some training to work as a team, so Batman sends him to meet the Teen Titans 

The Good
Introduction to characters are short and sweet but yet you'll understand where it is all coming from 
Action is always top notch 
Robin is the main character of this show

The Bad
The bad guy. It's supernatural which I don't quite enjoy 
The Justice League are here only the last 15 minutes 

The Ugly
Nothing much

After Credits: No 

Verdict: A great Teen Titans movie. More character development 

No comments:

Post a Comment