First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, November 7, 2023

SWAT Season 6

My yearly favorite police procedural 


















Same Swat different cases: A case of the week with a couple arcs wrapped up 

Missing one member: Kris is no longer part of the team but there are other female SWAT members to fill the void 

What makes this a good show: Is not the action, is after the action. The quiet stuff like having a baby, a new step sister, infidelity, new love. Things that makes this show human 

Ending: it wraps up without a cliffhanger. It was supposed to be cancelled but there will be a last season to wrap everything up

No comments:

Post a Comment