First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Heat

I was not impressed 

















What is it about?
A group of robbers want to do their last score but the cops are on them. Hence they have heat on them

The Good
Action is good when it happens 
Deniro and Pacino are two powerful characters in the movie
A lot of double crosses 

The Bad
Okay, they said that Heat is one of the best movies ever. But they one have 2 action scene and the scene is around 5 to 10 minutes. After that it is a lot of exposition. Like a lot of talking. About everyone motivation, love life and side stories 
Is not that I don't like it but this movie is better shown as a tv series. This movie is close to 3 hours long 

The Ugly
Ending is very meh. We all know that was going to happen 

After Credits: No 

Verdict: It was okay I guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment