First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, November 21, 2023

My Adventures with Superman

Anime twist on Superman










Premise: In a different timeline, Clark Kent is just an intern at the Daily Planet with Lois and Jimmy. He doesn't know he is Superman and what he powers bring 

Art style: Very anime inspired. I can see that this show can be dubbed in Japanese. But the animation doesn't go over the top like most anime so it is still grounded in reality 

Bad guys: The B-list of bad guys in this season. Probably because Superman is still in training. So kinda sucks

Season 2? Confirmed with the final bad guy teased for next season. Overall it is a good and short show

No comments:

Post a Comment