First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Justice League Dark: Apokolips War

After 16 movies, we finally got to the finale 











What is it about?
The Justice League takes the war to Apokolips.. And Lost 

The Good
The first 15 minutes is already epic
Everyone suffered a significant loss. All your favorite characters seems like there is no hope in making it
The final 30 minutes
The ending.. for me this ending sums the whole 16 movie episode best 

The Bad
Didn't had that much time to go over everyone since the action keeps on movie 
Too much violence which is great but this is so not for kids 

The Ugly
Nothing much 

After Credits: No

Verdict: An awesome ending to an awesome movie franchise. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment