First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, January 12, 2023

Well I made my friend angry at me

I was wondering why one of my closest friends haven't text me since October. Turns out she was so upset my the quality of work that I produce that she didn't want to give me any new job. I feel sorry for her. I hope she will learn to forgive me over time. As for me. I am back to square one I guess. No job. Money going slowly. That's about it I guess. I am still in high spirits. They always say when one door closes another one will open.

I am getting a bit annoyed taking care of my step father in law over that side. I sit a sign that when my mom get old I will be annoyed to take care of her too? I don't think so. I just am not fond of my mother in law and in turn it just makes me resent the fact that I need to run a lot of errands for them. Tomorrow I have to get up early in the morning to drive them to the hospital. Sigh 

No comments:

Post a Comment