First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, January 12, 2023

The Bubble

This movie feels like how to actors feel. When is this going to be over











What is it about?
During the height of the pandemic. A production company wants to make a movie with strict covid protocols.

The Good
This movie is funny. Well there are some moments are 
Some of the scene are batshit crazy 
A couple of weird cameos 

The Bad
The movie is a bit too long 
In the end I was like when this is going to end 

The Ugly
I wonder do they have to shoot everything in a bubble like now

After Credits: No 

Verdict:  Avoid this, there are better movies 

No comments:

Post a Comment