First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Shining Vale

A horror show that really funny 










What is it about?
A couple trying to restart their marriage by moving their family into a mansion on the suburbs

Episodes:

When it does get good?
First episode you are going to be hooked on the show. I finished this in 2 days 

A lot more unanswered questions 
What does the ghost wants?
How is she going to get out of the deal?

Season 2: Confirmed but not anytime soon

On serious note: 
Mental illness is not a laughing matter. Too much medication is not good for you. So please get help if you feel you are struggling 

No comments:

Post a Comment