First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, January 1, 2023

Things that happen in December

 Family

H2 got new wardrobe

Friends

Me


Memorable moments
Beach picnic with the whole extended family mom in law side (Dec 4)

Unmemorable moments
Fought with wife. Left me for a day. First time in 16 years (Dec 2)
Father in law got bleeding in the head. Affected his cognitive abilities (Dec 15) It turns out the bleeding is a tumor. So it needs to be operate

Feelings
I think I need to start to be kind (Dec 4)

Other


Meets


Breakfast


Lunch
Lasagna (Dec 1)
Leftovers (Dec 2)
Sushi and Bagels (Dec 3)
Nasi lemak (Dec 4)
Don’t remember (Dec 5)
Leftovers (Dec 6)
Pesto (Dec 7)
Don’t remember fDex 8-10)
Rojak (Dec 11)
Chicken and steak (Dec 12)
Fried macaroni (Dec 13)
I stopped because i find this tedious

Dinner
Lasagna (Dec 1)
Butter chicken with rice (Dec 2)
Leftovers (Dec 4) Vomitted
Don’t remember (Dec 5)
Roast chicken (Dec 6)
Mee soup (Dec 7)
Don’t remember (Dec 8)
Keuy tiaw (Dec 10)
Rice and soup (Dec 11)
Bread (Dec 12)
Olio (H1 cook) (Dec 14)
I stopped because I find this tedious

Snack


Eat out: 1
Groceries:
Fuel:
Weight:



New Stuff


Series
New Amsterdam S4 (the season was great. Ending not so much)
Resident Alien S2 (Slow start but stick the landing)
Severance (amazing show. Really a must watch)

No comments:

Post a Comment