First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, January 1, 2023

Welcome 2023

So what is changing this year from the blog perspective. Sometimes I wonder who am I writing this for. But it's okay. The title of the blog reflects it.

As far as blogging goes 

  • Need to try to make more memories post. I'm getting older and eventually I will forget stuff. So this year I am trying to fill as much of it with memories from the past
  • LIS (Life in stats) have to be put in the back burner for a while. It wasn't feasible and I wasn't having that much fun 
  • Need to cut my blogging into separate categories which make it easier to write 
  • Try to include more photos from my phone 
Other than that just have a awesome 2023.   

No comments:

Post a Comment