First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, January 26, 2023

Pokémon Pinball

Amazing Gameboy game

Game no: 497
Genre: Pinball  
Platform: Gameboy Color 
Release Date: 1999

I am still amazed how they manage to program pinball games in a 2D plane. This game you have two different tables which is red and blue (red is more interactive than blue) and you guide the Pokéball to catch Pokémon and rack up points. There are a couple of interactive elements in the game and there are a lot of events you need to complete before the time ends. The game use the rumble pack feature that is in you GBC (I use my laptop and it was rumbling hard) which I find entertaining. In the end I got close to 500 million points and I give this game an A-Rank

No comments:

Post a Comment