First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, January 28, 2023

High on Life

 A first time a game made me sleep

Genre: FPS
Platform: PC 
Release Date: 2022

Coming in this game, I thought I would enjoy it due  to liking Rick & Morty. But that's a misconception. The premise of the game is that aliens are using humans as their drugs and a race of sentient talking guns are here to stop them. This game plays like a generic FPS but I am going to say it's too generic. Basically you go to one area clear the enemies and then move on. What makes this game different from the rest is that the game is a comedy. So the guns and the aliens around it will be talking and making funny quips. 

I played the first 2 hours of the game until the first boss. For the first time I can't stay awake while playing this. The game keeps on talking and talking to the point that it stop becoming funny and to the realm of boring. I think the difference between Rick & Morty and this. It is short. This is a quite long game and listening to the voice talk on and on is tiresome. I slept every time I play this game. 

Seeing the reviews this game is a mixed bag. Is either you like it or not. I honestly, didn't like it. Well at least I try it once and see what is the fuss is all about. I give this game a C-Rank 

No comments:

Post a Comment