First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Investment hit a snag

So something happen with my investment where a technicality forced them to be unable to pay my dividends for at least 90 days. Which by my calculations that is until April. It is a good thing that I have it in another pot. It is not much but it does give me what I need for now. What makes it more bummed is that the money that I owed my friend can't be paid until April so needs to say that they were not pleased. But there is nothing much I can do. My hands are tied 

In other news, my best friend is on a 21 day vacation with their aunt. So that means I can got the honors to take care of their dad for 21 days. By taking care is just me ordering food. I've already put a reminder so hopefully everything goes well.   

No comments:

Post a Comment