First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Avatar: The Way of Water

First movie of the year. I really enjoy this movie


















What is it about?
Years after the events of the first movie we see Jake becoming a father and trying all he can to protect his family. 

The Good
This movie is a cross between an actual movie and a national geographic show. They have sections where they just show the beautiful scenery and the animals and it is just stunning to look at. 
I wasn't bored as the first movie, the pacing of this movie (Even if it is 3 hours) is perfect 
Kiri is the new breakout star 

The Bad
A lot of unanswered questions but I think I know where this is headed.

The Ugly
The end battle was too spectacular and suddenly from an army it became just the main characters. Where did the others go?

After Credits: No 

Verdict: A must watch  

No comments:

Post a Comment