First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Star Trek Discover S4

Star Trek is awesome 










What is it about: Michael is now the Captain and a brand new threat is looming down the galaxy 

Episodes: 13

What I love about Star Trek
It's basically the exploration and the cool technology. I do wish that this show mimics old Trek where it is a case by case in each episode. But this is one long arc with small B side stories inside.

Coolest moment: 2nd to last episode where they found they were looking for

Season 5: Confirmed 

What I want to see
More personal stories and case by case basis. Discovery is an awesome ship. It is basically one of a kind. So they should focus more on that 

No comments:

Post a Comment