First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, June 3, 2016

Day 247: I am 2 days late again...

Man I really for to start remembering to blog all the time. What did I did for Wednesday. Now I remember. Wednesday my boss is back so it was business as usual. The funny thing is that during lunch H1 left me and H2 without telling us where was he going. We ended up chasing him close to KLCC area. It turns out that he has a date with one of his exes. I do not condone any dating with exes without telling the wife first. He was actually wanting to go to KLCC to pay his phone bill. It was a good trip. I treat everyone ice cream. Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment