First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Day 259: It's grilling time

RAlso know as mid year sales meeting. This year we are not doing to good. We are below 50% of our target and that is really worrying the management. A couple key words of the day are "complaisant" and "market research".but over all it was a good meeting. It wasn't as a bad as last year. And surprisingly fast. We also got a sneak preview at the new logo. Now we are pink (they say it's magenta, but my eyes see pink). Which means new stationary, cards and shirt. Which is cool but I don't think I can pull off pink. 😅 today is another day of hotel meetings but this time is a sales training. I wonder what is in store for us today.

No comments:

Post a Comment