First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Day 249: First day without a hitch

Yesterday was the first day of Ramadan as well as a Monday. The first good news is that there was no sales meeting this week since half of the team were on leave. But I had a ton of work that needs to be done by Wednesday. So I couldn't hang out like I usually do. Another good news is today I get to go to our Cyberjaya office for a client meeting. So you know what that means. After the meeting I can go home. I do love my sales team. They are all awesome people. Oh yeah... I had a meeting that evening that I do not know what is it about. Need to have not responsibility in my plate 

No comments:

Post a Comment